le cupcake quotidien

le cupcake quotidien
photo Wanda Kujacz

mardi 10 janvier 2012

Sugar creations

flower vase

Ahi ahi.. so many burned fingers when we worked sugar at school.. ! The sugar dough looks so innocent but be careful because is very hot and if you don’t want to damage your hands you better put special gloves that will protect your skin! Besides this little detail working sugar is very funny and creative, you can make beautiful sculptures, every kind of flower, leaves, objects…  it depends on where you want to put your little sculpture, for what kind of event.. and so on.

sugar test




For the final exam I made a vase with flowers inside, I was so proud of myself and still I am but I didn’t win the competition.. oh la la.. life can be so unsweetJ
sugar tests of my friends

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire