le cupcake quotidien

le cupcake quotidien
photo Wanda Kujacz

mercredi 21 décembre 2011

Cassata Siciliana

Today I want to share with you few words about The Cake. Cassata Siciliana is my favorite cake ever. By the way I didn’t get the right recipe yet, I tried many times to make it but I didn’t appreciate the result..! Is made with good ricotta, almonds, sugar, candied fruits, chocolate drops.. and many others secret ingredients that I will discover soon, sure!



Out of Sicily is hard to find an original Cassata, so if you’ll have the chance to visit this beautiful region of Italy don’t miss the opportunity to have a taste of this wonderful cake.

The one in pictures comes from a famous pastry shop of Palermo, my friend Edoardo, who lives there, brought it to me last time he came to Paris (actually he had no choice), it was more than delicious, just perfect!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire