le cupcake quotidien

le cupcake quotidien
photo Wanda Kujacz

mardi 27 décembre 2011

Focaccia


Focaccia is so famous in Genoa, everybody here eats focaccia. For breakfast with a cappuccino, for lunch instead of bread, for the Italian aperitivo with a glass of prosecco, in the night when you come home a “little” late and bakeries are already working..
focaccia's label

port of Nervi

Focaccia is a kind of bread but more salty and oily, very tasty. You can find the nature version or with olives, onion, rosemary…

Cappuccino

Promenade of Nervi


Focaccia is produced in Genoa and Liguria, if you are a little lost about where to go to eat the real one follow the orange label, it should be a guarantee of the real focaccia.
Portofino

Promenade of Nervi

My favorite is produced in Nervi in a bakery named Paolin, since I discovered it I never changed focaccia supplier anymore.

Capolungo (Nervi)

port of Capolungo

So this morning I woke up, I took my camera and I made the promenade of Nervi under this perfect sun. After focaccia break I took a real cappuccino in my favorite café. Is December, but as you can see from pictures it’s like spring time.. flowers, people outside.. a Sunday morning as it has to be.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire