le cupcake quotidien

le cupcake quotidien
photo Wanda Kujacz

mercredi 14 décembre 2011

Ekte Geitost (one of the 2 things that I love about Norway)


What is Ekte Geitost ? is a Norwegian goat cheese, it has a light brown color and the taste…is wonderful, I really can’t explain how good it is! We don’t have nothing like that here that I could compare. My mother is Norwegian, so since I was a little child I use to go to school in Italy with my Ekte Geitost sandwich.. nobody wanted to have a taste because of his color, I was a little bit offense about that but at the same time I didn’t run the risk of a snack robbery!
ostehøvel

Norwegian goats

Unfortunately you can find Ekte Geitost only in Norway, so if you’ll have the chance to visit this beautiful country don’t miss the opportunity of a taste of it with your personal ostehøvel! Its good on a nice piece of whole bread, with a little bit of butter (I said little!).
me in the perfect norwegian nature
The other thing that I love about Norway is nature, I have never seen a nature like that before. Waterfalls everywhere, beautiful mountains and unforgettable fjords!
working goat and me
Last time that I went there to visit the Norwegian part of the family I had also the chance to meet some new friends..
happy sheep and me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire